QuierKat 65% off

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
+5. I haven’t even gotten a response to my inquiry about an order update, and I sent that on Monday!

Read1t48

WKR
Slapped the pioneers together, hit 26 mph just going around the block, 18psi in tires, I’m 165lb. Nice that it came with a bigger battery than the 9.6, says 12.8 on mine.
Are these the 500’s or 750’s?

I thought I ordered 750 but invoice shows 500.

echozarn

FNG
Received my pioneer yesterday. The battery won't charge. Quietkat said they would send me a new charger in a week or 2...
I received my bike exactly 1 week from ordering. It is the pioneer and went together easy. I'm wondering if my battery is also not charging as the display has the battery gray and I have charged it for several hours, Shouldn't the battery level show up in black on the screen when charged? How did you diagnose that yours wasn't charging?

Rackmastr

WKR
My 2022 750 is on the way as well. And as pointed out, it’s nice to see the 2022 model is a slightly larger battery than the small option on the 2023. Ideally would have loved a 17 battery but the price on the 2022 bike was way too hard to beat!!

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
I received my bike exactly 1 week from ordering. It is the pioneer and went together easy. I'm wondering if my battery is also not charging as the display has the battery gray and I have charged it for several hours, Shouldn't the battery level show up in black on the screen when charged? How did you diagnose that yours wasn't charging?
If you have charged the battery for a few hours it should definitely show on the screen. Make sure you hold the M button on the throttle controls to turn it on, it doesn't power up on its own.

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
I got a 750 and 500 (thought I ordered two 750s) and I can't believe the difference in them, unless I got a dud 500.

I got a 750 and 500 (thought I ordered two 750s) and I can't believe the difference in them, unless I got a dud 500.
Could you please elaborate on this. I bought the 750 my buddy bought a 500. He is an avid mountain biker I know nothing about ebikes. My 750 seem to have more than enough power for my intended use. His 500 is adequate but not overly powerful according to him.

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
Just to let you know I dont know anything about Ebikes and haven't road a regular bike in yrs.
I road the 500 around yesterday and it did ok going around the yard and up small hills. I also could drag my 6 year old daughter around in a sled with ease. But I was just expecting more power, and really couldn't imagine it doing very well in the woods unless it's fairly flat or your an avid mountain bike rider (at least where I hunt). To be honest I was really disappointed and told a buddy it may go up for sale. Most likely keep it for my wife to ride around on roads.
I got the 750 this morning and as soon as I started riding it there was so much more power. You could feel it as soon as you took off.
For my next to nothing experience, the 750 will do great for me after a few upgrades. The 500 will most likely collect dust.

I'm 1 of those that think it was a $3000 donation. Ordered 9:23 pm on Saturday. I emailed and haven't received squat except the prepare for your adventure email. Maybe Minnesota to far to ship. Lol

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered my Ibex Friday at about noon and I just got a shipping notification.

Broomd

WKR
"Thank you for shopping at QuietKat, Inc.
Items from your order SO****3 have been shipped...."

Finally gettin' some love.