Quick shoutout to RedhawkRifles

Coffindaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Im usually not impressed enough to go out of my way to write something about a company, but Redhawk rifles really impressed me this week.

I was looking for a very specific scope setup from Zeiss with a reticle that seems to be hard to find. My Google search took me to their website where I stumbled upon their used section. The price seamed suspiciously intriguing, so I put in my payment information and went for it.

Not even three days later, the scope shows up at my house in Georgia all the way from Colorado.

Used? Ha, hardly. I dont know if it was even demoed.

Everything was packaged like it should be from the store. Battery still in factory packaging. Wrench still in factory packaging. All the literature still there. Even the decal they throw in the box form Zeiss. It looked no different than getting a brand new one and saved me hundreds of dollars. I probably couldn't have found one for that price in the classifieds here.

Glad I took a chance on their used optics. Fantastic service and product. While I was browsing their site, it appeared they also build great looking rifles.

Keep it up guys! Thanks again!

Lots of good reviews for Redhawk on here. That's where I went to buy my Zeiss. Same story, came packaged like new and looked new.

And now I just plug my ears and close my eyes when Form comments on Zeiss scopes :ROFLMAO:

JCooper

FNG
I have made multiple purchases from Redhawk over the years. I’ve always had great service from them. Very good company in my opinion.

amassi

WKR
I've bought factory sealed demos from them. Good outfit with a great shipping dept.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
C

Coffindaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of good reviews for Redhawk on here. That's where I went to buy my Zeiss. Same story, came packaged like new and looked new.

And now I just plug my ears and close my eyes when Form comments on Zeiss scopes :ROFLMAO:

just a bunch of sad Nightforce boys mad they spent twice as much for the same quality 😂

Only kidding. Nothing wrong with any of the “premium” brands. Matter of preference

hunterjmj

WKR
I've bought a few stocks and other things over the years from them and never an issue. They ship fast too.

ToolMann

WKR
Same experience here a number of years ago on a stock. Good to see they are still great to deal with.

Shush! Don’t let the cat out of the bag!

They are one of the places that isn’t 3 weeks behind and actually has the things they say they have. I don’t want that to change!

In all seriousness, I have ordered a stock, bottom metal, parts, and optics from them and in all cases shipping was super fast, and the one return that I had was handled wonderfully.

Trial153

WKR
This tread just cost me a bunch of money because I found something on that demo list I wanted

Last edited: