WTB Quality older bow, complete, $400-500 budget

Have a friend interested in starting to shoot and want to find a bow to teach him on. Probably something adjustable from 50-60# and 28-29" draw, ideally with sight, rest and maybe even arrows. Thinking a quality bow in that 5-10 year old range. Let me know if you've got something fitting the description that you're ready to part with. Will ship to Bozeman, MT. Thanks

I may have just what you are looking for, and for less money, IF your friend can shoot lefty....

I have a Mathews monster that’s completely set up. 6 years old but barely shot. New strings and cables 2 years ago and not shot since. Completely set up. I’d do $500 plus shipping. I can send pics if you send me your cell #

Have a pse DNA sp I would let go. Pse warrantied the limbs so brand new limbs and strings. Have a spot Hogg hunter 5 pin sight and a qad rest

I have a Bear Legend (was their flagship series a few years ago) that is about 4 years old. It’s a 29” draw, 60-70 # set at 60. Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro rest, Trophy Ridge React Technology sight and Trophy Ridge quiver. I came into some $ and got the bug to upgrade. Killed a nice bull with it so know it works!😜 let me know if interested.

I’ve got two Bow Tech assassins I’d like to get rid of. Both have everything ready to go. One has never been shot that I know of. The other has been pretty lightly used as well by has been re-stringed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Hoyt Vectrix 29" draw 50-60 pound limbs. Ripcord rest, 5 pin Trophy Ridge React sight, quiver, scott release, and Black Eagle Rampage arrows. It could use a new string. PM if you are interested. I'd be happy to make any new hunter a deal on it.

I have a 2012 obsession lethal force black 29” 60# with qad rest, tight spot quiver, bee stringer, Rocky Mountain single pin slider, and some arrows. Only it would need in a peep installed ( can send one) since I don’t use one. Can send pictures if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back