Quality clothing w/o blatant labels

This is probably going to go nowhere, but I'll ask anyway. Can anybody recommend a quality outdoor clothing brand that doesn't have their logo annoyingly prominent on their products? Am I the only one that doesn't like feeling like I'm advertising for a brand?

I like Patagonia because many of their products have a stitched-on label that is easily cut off. But that's an exception. First Lite has an orange logo on top of camo, Sitka's has embroidery. Kuiu's new upland vest has its logo on the back like a billboard.

Also, if anybody has a trick to peeling the Kuiu labels off their their attack pants, I'd love to hear about it.

I wear a lot of Patagonia clothing for everything, with 99℅ of it being used. Most of the labels have worn off or I've taken them on. Like the previous posters, I hate advertising for a company.

Bump79

WKR
This seemed really low key on the labeling.. lol sorry I had to.

In all seriousness - I completely agree. I just want a small inconspicuous logo. Also, while we're at it please stop putting pockets everywhere. I don't need a chest pocket on every single layer. I don't even use it on one layer.

Tod osier

WKR
This is probably going to go nowhere, but I'll ask anyway. Can anybody recommend a quality outdoor clothing brand that doesn't have their logo annoyingly prominent on their products? Am I the only one that doesn't like feeling like I'm advertising for a brand?

I like Patagonia because many of their products have a stitched-on label that is easily cut off. But that's an exception. First Lite has an orange logo on top of camo, Sitka's has embroidery. Kuiu's new upland vest has its logo on the back like a billboard.

Also, if anybody has a trick to peeling the Kuiu labels off their their attack pants, I'd love to hear about it.

I agree and just wanted to comment that the kuiu vest logo hit me exactly the same way.

I have had this trouble with button up shirts for work as well. I'd like a button up out of technical material as casual as possible (and still having buttons and a collar :)) without a stitched on label. I end up buying a bit dressier shirt than I need just to not have labels on them.

gf99-99

FNG
Hard to find quality outdoor clothing that does not have branding out it. Its like buying car without the huge FORD logo or Chevy lighting bolt its just part of there game to get free advertising.

But I have found that alot of OR, Rab, and Black Diamond stuff has pretty minimal logos. OR usually just has a little "OR" on most of there stuff, same goes for Rab, and BD just puts a little diamond logo (most have not clue what it is or means)

Also some (keyword there) of the REI and EMS generic brand stuff only has a little logo that is the same color so its really hard to see and I find some of there stuff is just as good Patagucci, Arcteryx etc but half the price.

chindits

WKR
They have some earth tone color selections too if they’re in stock 🤷‍♂️