Puffy Pants

Superdoo

WKR
I'm just way too satisfied with my woobie pants to worry about upgrading from $8 to $100 plus.

I got the blackovis puffy pants that always pop up on camofire. They are ok but next year I’m ordering a pair from goosefeetgear

I got the blackovis puffy pants that always pop up on camofire. They are ok but next year I’m ordering a pair from goosefeetgear
You won't be disappointed. I would suggest when you take your measurements like around your thighs, etc., go just a tad bit larger so they fit just a little loose.

Helly Hansen has a boot height Primaloft puffy under pant that has thigh zips. hunting or skiing unzip and remove without taking off boots. They are warm and lightish great cold day hunting addition.

I bought the Kuiu Down Pro’s with their last recent sale. but for years have always wanted to get the Goosefoot Down pant with their custom options etc.

Totally had forgotten about them when I kinda impulse purchased the Kuiu’s those several weeks back. This thread just reminded me of my original intentions with that area of clothing… Goosefoot is back on my radar so we will see how the Kuiu’s do.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
Ok so I lucked into a $500 Stone Glacier gift card. I need a pack, I need puffy pants, and I could really use another down jacket. Current one is Brooks Down from FL. I’m going to Stone Glacier store this week to try on packs and see what to get. How are their Grumman pants and jacket? I’ll have already spent the gift card on the pack but figured might as grab a pair of puffy pants while im there - unless someone has a better recommendation? Are KUIU or FL warmer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Grumman and a couple different Kuiu puffies. I like the Kuiu better mostly because of the color options. I really don’t notice a different in warmth between them though.