Pse bow madness

Hi everyone
I've got a 2011 pse bowmadness I'm chasing some limbs for. I've tried my local pse dealer here in Australia and apparently they don't make limbs for them any more.

Does any one know were I could possibly find some. Or even other limbs that would fit

I`m of no help here. However, have you tried Archery Talk? Lot of stuff and info over there, Good luck in your search.

NY12020

FNG
Hi everyone
I've got a 2011 pse bowmadness I'm chasing some limbs for. I've tried my local pse dealer here in Australia and apparently they don't make limbs for them any more.

Does any one know were I could possibly find some. Or even other limbs that would fit
What size limbs do you need (2 digit number on limb at pocket end). If unknown; what is the peak weight of the bow? The model limb you need is an 895. Also; you can replace just the limb (not all 4) that has a splinter if its only one that is damaged; you may have to rearrange the sequence but no big deal. Of course if it was a dry fire you may have more than one damaged...

OP
S
I
What size limbs do you need (2 digit number on limb at pocket end). If unknown; what is the peak weight of the bow? The model limb you need is an 895. Also; you can replace just the limb (not all 4) that has a splinter if its only one that is damaged; you may have to rearrange the sequence but no big deal. Of course if it was a dry fire you may have more than one damaged...
I believe the limbs are number 11. This number is stamped on all four limbs. Don't know if the limbs are different deflections or not. Will have to pull bow apart to see if there is any other numbers

NY12020

FNG
I

I believe the limbs are number 11. This number is stamped on all four limbs. Don't know if the limbs are different deflections or not. Will have to pull bow apart to see if there is any other numbers
Perfect...no need to pull bow apart the 11 is the number i was looking for. Will see if my dealer has any.