Prime Centergy Hybrid and what to put on it

AZElk

FNG
I am about to get my "back-up bow". I currently have a Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34 and it is fully set up for hunting. I have a Prime Centergy Hybrid in 70-80 limbs on order. I am wondering what some people have found to work well with this bow ( stabilizers, rests, sights, quiver). I have never shot a prime before but have fallen in love with the Centergy hybrid and I would not be surprised if this becomes my main bow for all my hunts this year.
My specs and arrow weight:

Draw Length: 30in
Arrow Weight: 460 grains

Brendan

WKR
Wow. Small world.

I run a 70lb Carbon Defiant Turbo right now, but it went into the shop for some warranty work last week. Had a chance to look at and draw some bows while I was there and I now have a 70-80 Centergy Hybrid on order - I've sold two bows this year so far, so figured I was due for another ;).... I was running a #3 cam Hoyt in the 28" draw slot (bottom of the cam) so my IBO speed should be the same or better with the Prime (Actual DL is 28.5" - Hoyt was running long). I loved the grip, loved the draw - so sprung on it and ordered...

So, can't tell you what will work best as a I don't have it yet. But, I'll be matching what I'm familiar with - Hogg Father Sight. Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Micro Tune Rest. 14" front and 10" rear stabilizer on quick disconnects - although I will torque tune the bow and then experiment with just a 10" front. I think I'll be running a 300 spine Easton Axis somewhere around 485 grains and will probably set the bow around 75 lbs.

As of now the Hoyt will still be my primary, but if I shoot the Prime better I'll make the switch.

MylesH

FNG
Cant go wrong with the new BG Ascent verdict assault. The ripcord red is also a relatively cheap rest but performs just like the QAD's.

3forks

WKR
I've got the Centergy Hybrid and know a couple of other guys that have them as well.

Our setups vary, but we're all happy and the bow shoots well with whatever you want to put on it.

I've got a Black Gold Pure Gold 75 with a 4" dovetail base and QAD HDX rest on my bow. I've been happy with both the sight and the rest, (I know some guys don't like the QAD rests) and it was easy to get shooting bullet holes through paper.

I've shot thousands of arrows through my bow and it's stayed tuned and quiet.