Predator Rifles! Let's See Them!

I have a couple I rotate through. Lately it's been the 22-250. Then I have my 6mm dti, if I get the AR bug. And I have my 6 creed which wears and eh1 instead of the krg bravo.20231128_124947.jpg20221107_145008.jpg20230225_091903.jpg

Reactions: Duh
Hey all,

I'm fairly new to the site but wanted to ask a question specifically about a new rifle setup for hunting coyotes in Colorado and Wyoming. I am looking for a setup that is lightweight, and capable of shooting factory ammunition. I want to have the capability of shooting coyotes at distance (300 plus yards).

I have a 16-inch BCM AR 223 shooting the 55 grain Vmax currently. Considering a 22 arc AR Upper or a factory Tikka bolt gun in 223, 243, or 6.5cm. Wish Tikka had a 6mm Creedmoor out. Thanks!

Hey all,

I'm fairly new to the site but wanted to ask a question specifically about a new rifle setup for hunting coyotes in Colorado and Wyoming. I am looking for a setup that is lightweight, and capable of shooting factory ammunition. I want to have the capability of shooting coyotes at distance (300 plus yards).

I have a 16-inch BCM AR 223 shooting the 55 grain Vmax currently. Considering a 22 arc AR Upper or a factory Tikka bolt gun in 223, 243, or 6.5cm. Wish Tikka had a 6mm Creedmoor out. Thanks!
Odin works 22 arc setups are wicked and shoot very well I love my 6 arc odin, that being said a tikka is never a bad option... but be careful they seem to multiply in the safe 🤣🤣

If you plan on hunting predators during big game season in Colorado I’m pretty sure your required to shoot .224 caliber or less unless you have an un filled big game tag that is good during the time you will be hunting.

won’t let me upload the pic for some reason so I guess I’ll have to break her out Friday. I use a Tikka T3x Varmint in 223. 24” bull barrel with an SWFA 3-15 on top, mrad of course. It sends 62gr Federal Fusions down range extremely well, generally a 3/4moa or so setup. I’d like to find a good gunsmith here in MT that can chop, thread, and maybe flute this barrel so I can suppress it and not have it weigh 30lbs lol
Where at in MT? There's a shop in Jordan that does very good work, have had him cut and thread 3 tikkas so far with the 4th there now.

IMG-2682.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

6.5cm coyote gun and set up.

Back