Precision gas gun, Form?

CTXhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Full PRI MK12 with trijicon trnmile 3-18x44

Getting consistent 1.5” or better groups. This group is 77 OTM from AAC I believe it’s 15+ rounds and it’s 1.3-1.4

Shot 77 OTM, 77 TMK and 75 Sabre out to about 650 on fairly small steel and it was absolutely lights out- felt like I couldn’t miss.

I am a lefty and have essentially decided to stick with gas guns for the time being and I couldn’t be more happy with the gun.

Note about the scope, after zero, I’ve only got around 6.5 mils of vertical dial. Not the end of the world, just need to figure out a 20 MOA situation with the pic rail. For this scope I would 100% recommend a 20 MOA rail to get some of that adjustment back.

Side note- I did go with the shorter mk12, which doesn’t have the full length rail. May be doing some testing off different shooting rest to see if the lack of full top rail effects POI.

Anyways, enjoy.

IMG_4569.jpegIMG_4643.jpeg

BBob

WKR
just need to figure out a 20 MOA situation with the pic rail
I have never used them but I know people that have. With the inserts you can get 0 to 40MOA.

Each ring set includes one set of the +/- 0 MOA concentric, one set each of the +/-5 MOA and +/-10 MOA, and two sets of the +/-20 MOA. With these inserts, it is possible to make 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 40 MOA of cant in the scope mount.

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I have never used them but I know people that have. With the inserts you can get 0 to 40MOA.

Each ring set includes one set of the +/- 0 MOA concentric, one set each of the +/-5 MOA and +/-10 MOA, and two sets of the +/-20 MOA. With these inserts, it is possible to make 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 40 MOA of cant in the scope mount.
This might work, but the easy button is a canted unimount. Spend as little (Burris PEPR) or as much (NF, G, Reptilia, a419…) as desired.

-J

Never really been into ARs, and last year became fully convinced a 20" 6cm tikka was the answer, for all I would ever need, as a do-all rifle for the rest of time.

But damn all of you people. After reading this thread multiple times, why do I feel the absolute need to own a PRI MK12 now?

Never really been into ARs, and last year became fully convinced a 20" 6cm tikka was the answer, for all I would ever need, as a do-all rifle for the rest of time.

But damn all of you people. After reading this thread multiple times, why do I feel the absolute need to own a PRI MK12 now?

Right there with ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTXhunter

Lil-Rokslider
If it makes you guys feel better, the kids love the MK12. My 3 year old boy sat on my lap while I shot the other day and my 5 year old girl loves to pull the trigger while I aim. GET THE MK12 YOU WONT REGRET IT
IMG_4633.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: NSI

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I thought about one of those but thought it might add additional height that might not work great with the A2 buttstock on that gun.

I’m admittedly not up on such things but are there unimount’s as short as short rings?
They are available in all the heights one would expect of rings. Typical choices are 1.375, 1.44, 1.5, and of course the gucci de jour 2.26" and 3" if you want them. NF is unique in offering an ultra low 1.125" setting which is neat for getting a more usable piggyback red dot placement, but doesn't work for all physiologies.

-J