Pre-SHOT Show Advance Look at New Products

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Just Announced - Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x32 Rangefinder Binoculars

Just Announced - Athlon Line Of Tripods

Just Announced - GPO Spectra 7.5x50i - G4i Fixed Power Riflescope and their new GPO 8x32 and 10x32 Rangeguide Binoculars

Here is an advanced look
at some of the products that have been announced for 2022. SHOT Show is less than 2 weeks away and we are all very excited to get hands on these new products as well as all the other new items that'll be showcased there. As we are alerted to what's new we will do our best to keep you in the loop.

Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x32 Rangefinder Binoculars

Available in 8x32 and 10x32
versions, both priced at $2899.

Available for delivery in April 2022.

Applied Ballistics is on board the unit
New Leica Ballistics APP will be released this week (IMPORTANT NOTE: a new Leica Hunting APP will be released in March 2022 which will allow current “.com” products – Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 - to be compatible with Applied Ballistics, so current owners/future owners for these products will not be left behind).
Tremendous improvement in Bluetooth connectivity range (up to 10m)
GPS mapping with Basemaps, Garmin and other APPS/devices
Compatible with the full ecosystem of Applied Ballistics, including Apple, Garmin and other devices.

The first premium laser rangefinderbinocular with 32mm objective lenses. – Approximately 2/3 the size of other LRF binos
• The first premium laser rangefinder to feature on-board Applied Ballistics solutions for elevation AND wind.
• The first premium premium laser rangefinder to feature GPS mapping via Garmin GPS products AND BaseMaps

Optics that rival any 42mm premium LRF bino in a much smaller package
• VASTLY improved BlueTooth communication range (up to 10m) and computing capability
• Built-in Applied Ballistics Ultralite provides ballistic corrections to 875m
• In-App upgradeable to AB Elite via the app –no need to connect with a Kestrel for elevation and wind corrections as far as the Geovid PRO can range
• Ballistics managed by an all-new app designed and built by Applied Ballistics
• Enter wind direction and value via the app or directly via the buttons on the binocular
• Connect with a windvane-mounted Kestrel for automatic and continuous wind updates
• Connect with a Garmin watch or Kestrel to build a target card, Kestrel for continual wind updates, or Garmin GPS or mobile device mapping app to mark target or shooter location
• Ranges real-world targets to 10-2500y

Still the toughest products- waterproof to 5m and shock proof to 100Gs
• Still the best optics- Best color, contrast, sharpness and brightness. Least eye fatigue.
• Still the best, most reliable rangefinders- range non-reflective targets farther than anyone else
• Still the best warranty offered by any premium optic manufacturer- 10 year protection against accidental damage (including electronics) 30 year warranty against manufacturer‘s defects in optics and mechanics
• Still the most ergonomic and comfortable user experience- More comfortable to hold, more comfortable to look through for long glassing sessions

Athlon Line Of Tripods

CF40/CF36/CF32/CF29

The CF (carbon fiber) series is available in 4 leg diameters as indicated by their name. All CF models include a carrying case, molle-style leg wraps, a tripod hammock, a carrying sling, a shoulder pad to easily reposition your tripod, as well as optional spiked feet. Ideally suited to long range shooters, the ball head is compatible with arca-swiss style rails and accessories.

AL28
The AL series includes a carrying case and optional spiked feet. The AL28 features an adjustable center shaft to easily adjust the height to the users preference. This affordable tripod is geared towards outdoor enthusiasts or those looking for a dedicated spotting optic tripod.

Midas Tripod CF29 #706008

Midas Tripod CF32 #706007

Midas Tripod CF36 #706006

Midas Tripod CF40 #706005

Midas AL28 Tripod #706009

GPO Spectra 7.5x50i - G4i Fixed Power Riflescope and their new 8x32 and 10x32 Rangeguide Binoculars

Spectra 7.5x50i - G4i Fixed Power Riflescope

Designed for the all-around scope user, this new riflescope features a slim and sleek configuration that will offer simplicity to shooters who do not need a variable power scope.
This new scope is engineered using a 50mm double HD objective lens system for enhanced resolution coupled with the GPObright™ high transmission lens coatings. A 30mm main tube maximizes optical performance while supporting incremental elevation adjustment capabilities. It is crafted from a solid, one-piece dust-proof, waterproof, nitrogen-filled body for ultimate strength and durability. An illuminated general use G4i reticle powered with the GPO iCONTROL™ illumination system will assist the shooter in placing the perfect shot in even the lowest light conditions. Custom designed turrets are made to easily reset your zero to the indicator mark on the scope body.

GPO 8x32 and 10x32 Rangeguide Binoculars

The extremely small size and light weight for a premium rangefinding binocular is unprecedented in this industry yet the new RANGEGUIDE™ 8x32 and 10x32 binoculars boast exceptional edge-to-edge clarity and precise ranging on reflective targets out to nearly 1.75 miles. They are the most compact high quality premium rangefinding binoculars in the world.
Standing just 5.4 inches tall, one might assume that the GPO RANGEGUIDE™ is just a compact binocular, but it not only lives up to its optical performance; it can accurately range targets out to 3,062 yards with inclination/declination compensation, while tipping the scales at a mere 24.3 ounces. The magnesium frame is to thank for much of the light weight, but the small footprint of the internal laser rangefinding engine is the RANGEGUIDE’s most prevalent feature.

Please feel free to call with any questions on these new products or anything else we can assist you with..

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attachments

• Geovid Pro.jpg
    Geovid Pro.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 706008.jpg
    706008.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 38
  • GPO Rangeguide.jpg
    GPO Rangeguide.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 36
OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kowa is not at SHOT, like many other companies due to the current Covid issues. Stay tuned for 2nd half of the year announcement from Kowa as I believe to be the case. They are still getting the TSN99’s out

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Would you consider trying to get them to do a limited run of lrts2 similar to ga precision's lrhs2?

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Would you consider trying to get them to do a limited run of lrts2 similar to ga precision's lrhs2?
I've tried multiple times and will continue to pester them until either they say yes or I retire (I have a 3 year old so retirement is a long way off)