Prana Zion in cold weather

AZElk

FNG
Hello,
I was wondering how the Prana Zion pants do with cold weather. I hunt in November in Arizona and It can get cold (20 degrees). Just wondering how they do in the cold and if I should go a different way. I am also NOT opposed to layering with a base layer.

Thanks for the imput

WyoElk

WKR
I'll be wearing mine with some OR gaiters and undelayer. Never had a problem that way but I usually run pretty warm

Truhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I've used mine with no base layer in about 30 degrees with wet snow coming down, they did great but I was also actively hiking. They're my favorite pants ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering the same. I'll probably wear a base with mine. I can always take off and stash in my lid. Or at least that's my plan.

Olbadae

Lil-Rokslider
I'm from MN and used mine for everything from sledding with the kids in 15-25deg to ice fishing. Firstlite long Johns on underneath and they were just fine as long as I was moving. Puffy pants had to go on when ice fishing after sitting for awhile.

Hello,
I was wondering how the Prana Zion pants do with cold weather. I hunt in November in Arizona and It can get cold (20 degrees). Just wondering how they do in the cold and if I should go a different way. I am also NOT opposed to layering with a base layer.

Thanks for the imput

Where in AZ? That time of year i usually just thro on a pair of double thick brown Cartharts. Keeps the barbed wire, cactus needles and other things away. Just tough comfortable pants.