Prana Zion deal alert

been waiting and searching for a while to find the green prana zion pants in my size. I found them at Access Denied todat for 54.99 and they had several other colors to choose from with free two day shipping. These are the some of the only pants that actually fit me pretty descent. last min elk prep.

shawn

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, Ive heard a lot about these pants, and finally pulled the trigger to try them out.

Slim Jim

WKR
Just picked up a couple myself. Thanks for the heads up. I think I have just about every color now. Love these pants

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting on a sale of these for quite a while. Picked up 2 pair.

OP
S
I'm a weightlifter and love the squat rack they are the closet thing ive found that will fit with big butt hips and legs. and the best thing is they dont look metro sexualish with that skinny jean look. I get a size bigger in the waist and they work fine.

Glad to have helped several fellas out

topher89

WKR
Best pants ever. I wear the Zion shorts all summer and a the Zion and Brion pants the rest of the year. I slid down some granite rock and put a hole in the butt of my Brions (not the pants fault, my fault). I threw a patch on them and now they are my dedicated outdoors pants

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Just purchased 4 pairs. Already had 1 pair. Best pants ever. super comfortable. These will be my everyday wear pants now =) I don't touch cotton anymore or Blue jeans.

Just picked up a pair of cargo green. I've had my eye on these for a while, and now I'm looking forward to using them during archery season.

Regarding the sizing of Prana Zion pants; Wanted to share my experience for your guys' reference. I got my first pair of these a year or two ago that were size Medium x 30. And they fit my 5' 8" 165 lb average build perfect. They've since changed the sizing and design of these pants. I ended up having to get a 32 x 30 in the new style (after having to return my first order of a bigger size.) Oh the joys of buying online. The new ones are bigger in the waist, more baggy everywhere, and about an inch longer in the inseam than my old pair, but I still like the fit. Very comfy. Just hoping to save someone the hassle of having to go through the hassle of returning like I did.

Mine showed up today. Seem pretty nice. They do seem a bit snug in the thighs though. Which is strange considering I don't have big legs. I think I can get used to them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk