Poundage and cam timing question

Ho5tile1

WKR
2018 bear kuma I put strings on for a buddy first time messing with a hybrid cam only done Mathews bows and bowtech and some other binary cams. I got the bow in time just with messing with the control cable on the bottom cam. The thing I’m not sure about is the brace height is just a tiny bit off tiny bit long and the poundage is off by 3 pounds so it’s 57 not 60 with bolts ran down. On other bows I would add some twists to both cables on this one I’m not sure with having the split yoke on one side and not the other. Do add twists to the bus cable on the end that does not have the yoke and the control cable? Not sure with this hybrid cam those are new to me thx..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much always measure strings and cables before they go on, be surprised how many aren't correct.

I'd be taking twists out of the string. Should shorten BH and will increase poundage.

I'd check where DL is and the letoff.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
This is why I come on here I over look the most simple thing as take twists out of the string lol oh the let off is actually higher then normal as well

This is why I come on here I over look the most simple thing as take twists out of the string lol oh the let off is actually higher then normal as well

I still twist those cables the same as another any other bow, leave yoke except for changing cam lean. I think they are stupid easy to tune, kinda miss'em.

I would check your ATA. If the ATA is long you have to add twists in to both, when ATA is close, check timing and put twist in where needed, yokes are saved for came lean. Check the DL and adjust string as necessary, double check the draw weight.