Posting Pictures

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My question exactly. I've got a pm request into out guru, Ryan Avery. As soon as I hear back, we'll post something up. Lot's of us a struggling with it! Stay tuned.

wapitibob

WKR
when you want to create or reply, select the "advanced" tab, then choose "manage attachments". Brows to the picture then "upload" it. the pics will be thumbnails.

If you want full size pics, you need to create an "album", uploading, then saving the pics. Click the "my profile" tab at the top of the RokSlide header. The Album tab will be on the left side of your detail. You will create an album by uploading, then saving pictures. The file upload is the same as for the thumbnails, however, once you "upload" then close the upload box, you need to "save changes" to save that picture to the album. Once that is done you can click on one of those album pics and under it will be the BB hyper code. "[img...". copy and paste that code into your post/reply.
You can right click on the "my profile" tab and open in a new tab or window to make the copy/paste easier.
boom goes the dynamite.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2 (Small).JPG
    2 (Small).JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I heard you could do the same for Picassa as photo bucket- NOT! Everything still thumbnails. Thanks Wapiti, I'll give it a try.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
WapitiBob- I followed your directions and it worked! My hat's off to you, and remember I'm a moderator and didn't know how to do this! To be fair, Ryan Avery tried to coach me on this, but I'm a very slow learner needing every step spelled out. Thanks Ryan and WapitiB!