Post up pics of your pups

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpeg
    IMG_2267.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 57

PredatoronthePrairie

Lil-Rokslider
Know I'm not a very good trainer (time). So I just use the strategy of get them in the field and in front of as many birds as possible and let them figure things out. Winnie got her second water retrieve. The first she just gave me a side look and jumped off the bank and went right for it, zero hesitation. Already broke my personal best seasons total mark and there's alot of season left, which is kinda wild cause filling archery tags takes up most of my free time. Honestly think having a pup around has pushed Piper my 4yr old golden into overdrive. She's on a tear.
20231115_160804.jpg

GoatPackr

WKR
New pup is the yellow one. She's a 4 months old Kangal and 52 lbs comes from Serbian lines name is Cami. She will live outside with our animals and keep them safe from predators.

The other one is our 12 year old German short-haired pointer. Her name is Madi. She's been an awesome dog but we've never hunted her much. A few trips out walking roads for grouse.

Kris

Attachments

• 20231124_164728.jpg
    20231124_164728.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 21

intunegp

WKR
This is my boy Sig. Adopted from a shelter back in April. He was a year old and right around 90lbs. They called him a lab mix, the staff at the vet where my fiance works think he's a pointer/dane mix. I'm not much of a bird hunter but he intently watches any type of bird hunting I put on the tv and is a strong swimmer. He loves any game that gets his brain going and is a fast learner. He will find and retrieve an antler on command from anywhere I hide it in the house or yard. Going to try to get him out this spring and find some sheds.
rz3ept6.jpg

TheGDog

WKR
Here's some pics of out newest addition to the Family! This is "Chai".

Mama finally found one that checked all her boxes. Mama named her that because she said she looks the same color as a Chai-Tea Latte. A treat she likes every now and then.

She's a "Chorkie". So Chihuahua + Yorkshire Terrier.

FACK I'd forgotten what a PITA it is to have a pup in the house again, in terms of cleaning up occasional mistakes... things chewed.. and the biting with those dang-near hypodermic-needle-sharp baby-teeth nature gives them.

Cute lil booger though. And pretty smart, too. Super quickly took to the Doggy-Door with like almost no training/coaxing. I was shocked about that part. Spunky lil so-and-so now! Gets crazy Zoomies speeds for her size!

Born 8/27. Already doubled in weight.

Had taken about 2 or 3 yrs to let the dust settle in my heart over the passing of the other two.

Chai and Connor.jpg20231017_162314.jpg20231016_111128.jpg