Portable Camp Stoves at Lowes

What is so great about this stove, and what would you use it for? 15% of the reviews on Amazon are 1 star ratings, 6% are 2 star ratings, and 13% are 3 star ratings. (Assume those ratings are valid, for a moment....)

I'm getting it as a first wood stove, to compare against my Chinese diesel heater, for use in a 10x12 wall tent. I suspect the diesel heater will win out, but for 32 bucks, it's worth a shot.

I love mine. I got the XL and it’s going to be perfect for my 8man teepee for car camping or a fly in camp… I burned it in and added this little floor vent cover to help keep the wood off the bottom of the stove and I sprayed the pipe with a little WD40 lube.. now I keep a little can of wd in the stove bag with a pair of leather gloves , fire starter and torch lighter

Attachments

• IMG_3872.png
    IMG_3872.png
    425.3 KB · Views: 64
What is so great about this stove, and what would you use it for? 15% of the reviews on Amazon are 1 star ratings, 6% are 2 star ratings, and 13% are 3 star ratings. (Assume those ratings are valid, for a moment....)
Purely the price I think. A lot of people probably had problems with the pipe sticking together and maybe not getting a roaring fire immediately.

The 18” is back in stock for $30 now. I spent about a half hour with customer service asking them to price match my original order, which they would not do.

I’m gonna order another stove and return it with the receipt from my original purchase to get the difference refunded.

18" out of stock...almost had one inbound. we'll see how the 14" does. also there is a $92 teepee tent on amazon that I got to pair with this since it's gonna be a truck camp option. I mean all in for less than $125...why not.

18" out of stock...almost had one inbound. we'll see how the 14" does. also there is a $92 teepee tent on amazon that I got to pair with this since it's gonna be a truck camp option. I mean all in for less than $125...why not.
Link to Amazon tipi?

That’s what I did signed up last night woke up this morning to an email and ordered one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back