Portable Camp Stoves at Lowes

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
I'm out based on the 1 star reviews. Not a huge sample but there is enough there to give prospective buyers pause.

hunt1up

WKR
I ordered one of each also. I've been looking for a non-titanium stove option for our 12 man tipi and that price is just too good. Some of the negative reviews were about poor welds. We fab tons of metal here at work so if these stoves need a little beef I can easily tweak them.

11boo

WKR
6’ of 2” Chimney. Should be easy enough to resolve the length issue, but if it won’t draw properly you are gonna get smoked out. Those tiny vent doors will not help either for a proper draw.

OP
H

he_lives

FNG
6’ of 2” Chimney. Should be easy enough to resolve the length issue, but if it won’t draw properly you are gonna get smoked out. Those tiny vent doors will not help either for a proper draw.
It seems like several of the negative reviews were because the stove wasn't drawing properly.

I'm going to try the stove as is, but was thinking it might benefit from a larger stove pipe.

Ordered one to use in my Kodiak tent and Cimmaron when truck camping. Cant beat that price.

feanor

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. We can update this thread with how to fix it and make it better later haha.

Matt5266

WKR
Bought an 18 inch, ........ I've spent waaaaay to much lately. You guys might get a killer deal on a bunch of stuff from the divorce soon.

3Esski

FNG
I bought one of those cheap stoves and had to burn off all the paint and such to make it safe. Wasn't worth the effort and time but who knows, maybe these are better quality.

sneaky

"DADDY"
It seems like several of the negative reviews were because the stove wasn't drawing properly.

I'm going to try the stove as is, but was thinking it might benefit from a larger stove pipe.
3 inch adapter would be easy to fab up, still be money ahead

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk