Pierce shadow vs Nanook

Jmort1754

WKR
Anyone have any input on these actions, caliber not specific right now just the action in general.

Piercision Rifles

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I use the Pierce shadows. Pierce Engineering is a completely different company than mine. People do get them confused. The Pierce actions have a very good ignition system straight from the shop. I don't have to go in and clean up the ignition and time it etc. I had to do that with kelblys which was an additional $250 charge to the customer.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
I use the Pierce shadows. Pierce Engineering is a completely different company than mine. People do get them confused. The Pierce actions have a very good ignition system straight from the shop. I don't have to go in and clean up the ignition and time it etc. I had to do that with kelblys which was an additional $250 charge to the customer.
What's the overall length on a short action ?

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
What's the overall length on a short action