Pics of Custom Knives

I have to go with MKC Montana Knife Company, read the short Josh Smith bio, short and incredible.
View attachment 358421
Any Trigger Time behind that blade? Watched you link. I just overnighted in Lincoln last month searching for property. Could get behind supporting that guy. I am somewhat of a Nife Nerd and I'll have to educate myself on his choice of steel. Never really heard of anyone else using it....which gives me pause. But his credentials and accolades would lead me to believe he knows more than me regarding blade steel and heat treat.

Post your custom knives for me, I am ordering my first and 2nd custom knife from Gene Ingram and Lucas Forge. Looking for some good ideas/looks to send to them. As of now I am getting a D2 Steel Bird & Trout from Gene and a O1 steel Packer from Lucas. Both with wood handles probably looking at something similar to the below links.

Ironwood Packer | Lucas Forge

Gene Ingram - Drop Point - Fort Henry Custom Knives

Who have you gone through for your custom?
Wow, beautiful knives.

Hank Hammonds 'hunter'
IMG_0763.JPG

Dale Howe 'huntsman'
IMG_3783_zps0baed0b5.jpg

Charlie May 'skipjack'
IMG_4446_zps8a66e6a9.jpg

Ryan Arrington '3 finger'
IMG_5185_zpsc38be83d.jpg

Rocky Menefee '16 bore'
IMG_5882_zpstrvgojhy.jpg

Ryan Arrington 'hunter'
IMG_8457_zpskvskygxv.jpg

Mike Miller 'B & T'
IMG_0666_zpsefzf4xo6.jpg

Jeff Oelke 'boner'
IMG_3798_zpsc3udargy.jpg

Rick Menefee 'lil dumplin'
IMG_4082_zpsmzjkw68l.jpg

IMG_E0571.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

Tim Olt 'boning'
IMG_6518.JPG

Mike Miller 'caper'
IMG_6538.JPG

IMG_6520(1).JPG

Mike Miller 'cowboy'
IMG_4928.JPG

Rick Menefee '12 GA'
IMG_3613_zps9709911b.jpg

Gene Ingram 'small boner' in westinghouse micarta
IMG_1400_zps5447fb32.jpg

Mt Al

WKR
Mike Miller 'cowboy'
IMG_4928.JPG

Love that cowboy - great size, perfect lines, stag handle, thumb knurl - simple/beautiful/functional IMHO.

I asked a wealthy friend of mine if he's having a 'knife problem' and he said, "I can't stop buying them!!" I foresee a new 12 step program for people who suffer from knife addiction. The struggle is real and I can see why.

Chape1rm

Lil-Rokslider
Post your custom knives for me, I am ordering my first and 2nd custom knife from Gene Ingram and Lucas Forge. Looking for some good ideas/looks to send to them. As of now I am getting a D2 Steel Bird & Trout from Gene and a O1 steel Packer from Lucas. Both with wood handles probably looking at something similar to the below links.

Ironwood Packer | Lucas Forge

Gene Ingram - Drop Point - Fort Henry Custom Knives

Who have you gone through for your custom?
20220419_184231.jpg
This is a Rapid River Knifeworks Grizzly XL with a elk horn handle.

Fatfriend Customs “Goombah”, made in Georgia.
Rock-pattern blade with G-10 scales. Sheath was made by Fatfriend Customs as well, inlay in the sheath is a piece of hide from my 2014 Ga Alligator. 14D52EAB-84B0-4951-A72D-2041D8D9E14C.jpeg334525BE-1311-4CEC-9DD8-3E641C09F458.jpeg14D52EAB-84B0-4951-A72D-2041D8D9E14C.jpeg334525BE-1311-4CEC-9DD8-3E641C09F458.jpeg

Chape1rm

Lil-Rokslider
Thats a beautiful blade. Great people in that shop, they have my business for life.

Thats a beautiful blade. Great people in that shop, they have my business for life.
Thank you, I was fixated on that Grizzly myself, I had a hard time choosing because everything is so darn nice.
My daughter had her fixed blade, mini skinner from RR in her pocket last time we stopped in there. Once they saw her with it, they came over and asked how we liked it. (It had been bloodied numerous times already and she absolutely loves the knife) She told them about the various game we’ve used it on and how special it is to her. They made some Georgians, who were a long ways from home, feel like family.
They went in the back and came out with an actual pocket sheath for her to use to carry the knife in that manner and gave it to her, free of charge. I make it a point to stop by there anytime we are up at the UP.
I eventually want to have some Mammoth tooth scales put on that Damascus blade.

Chape1rm

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you, I was fixated on that Grizzly myself, I had a hard time choosing because everything is so darn nice.
My daughter had her fixed blade, mini skinner from RR in her pocket last time we stopped in there. Once they saw her with it, they came over and asked how we liked it. (It had been bloodied numerous times already and she absolutely loves the knife) She told them about the various game we’ve used it on and how special it is to her. They made some Georgians, who were a long ways from home, feel like family.
They went in the back and came out with an actual pocket sheath for her to use to carry the knife in that manner and gave it to her, free of charge. I make it a point to stop by there anytime we are up at the UP.
I eventually want to have some Mammoth tooth scales put on that Damascus blade.
Great place. If you get some mammoth scales be sure to post a pic on here!