Photography- one photo a day

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member

Loong before the ease of digital cameras...........watched this bull a few weeks before I found him dead. Mr Millard found the shed and I found the bull in his bed all curled up with one antler remaining, just could not get through a long brutal winter. The wives have been instructed, whomever is the last one standing give the other antler to the remaining one:)

SO XL doing its thing.

140.jpg

Loong before the ease of digital cameras...........watched this bull a few weeks before I found him dead. Mr Millard found the shed and I found the bull in his bed all curled up with one antler remaining, just could not get through a long brutal winter. The wives have been instructed, whomever is the last one standing give the other antler to the remaining one:)

Ross, that is a cool find.

I was just looking at my rendition of that pic...and thinking I should scan it in!:)

That was a good day. Lots of hatchet work as I recall!

avodude

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite mountain - Mt. Stuart (Cascades-WA):

350uwdf.jpg

Mt Stuart 360 from summit:

15av6b.jpg

Mt Rainier in the distance:

2955vkh.jpg

Last edited: