Photography- one photo a day

mtmiller

WKR
52169947986_587af1f9ac_6k.jpg

Stevek

WKR
@Stevek you truly have some amazing deer
Thanks but I do not own all the ranches where most of these pics are taken...I own some land but not all the land. I do have some great friends with really outstanding ranches who let me hunt and take pics....that is where I stock pile the photos of bucks. I do it for myself but mainly do it to keep a year to year history on bucks I can find yr to yr or yr after.

bootstrap

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks but I do not own all the ranches where most of these pics are taken...I own some land but not all the land. I do have some great friends with really outstanding ranches who let me hunt and take pics....that is where I stock pile the photos of bucks. I do it for myself but mainly do it to keep a year to year history on bucks I can find yr to yr or yr after.
That is awesome

Stevek

WKR
Yesterday evening late. This buck along with a small group came into my yard after it clouded up and tried to rain. I have only had 5.29" of rain since Nov 1, 2021. Most of the western, northern and southern half of the state is in the same shape. 20220627202121_IMG_1102.JPG