Photography- one photo a day

Ray

WKR
Okay, how in the heck do I post my photos so they are big? I just get the little size when I post them.
Great photos everyone.

Randy

You can also use Google + for photo storage and sharing. Photobucket, Image Shack, imgur, are all photo sharing sites that are free but driven by ad income so they can be a pain to use. I have never had decent support using and iPhone app for posting and for full images I spend time at a real computer using URL

Ray

WKR
P8060152.JPG

Cape Yakataga at low tide and between storms. Monday it tried to kill us with a localized hurricane. Today it draws us out of our shelter and shares its beauty. The Lost Coast is so tempermental.

gmajor

WKR
Okay, how in the heck do I post my photos so they are big? I just get the little size when I post them.
Great photos everyone.

You can also just go to your Settings > General Settings > then adjust your "Message Editor Interface" to "Enhanced". Once that's done, you should be able to double click (or click on a pencil that appears if you're using a PC) on the image once it's in your message (but not yet posted). Then you can select what size you want it.

Hope that made some sense.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some real cool shit we get to see, so many dont know what they are missing....appreciate seeing everyones collection!