Photography- one photo a day

7mag.

WKR
Aron, that pic of you packing the moose head is awesome. Not to take away from any of the other great photos on this thread, but that moose head has got to be freaking heavy!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Pretty easy....

A text or email that says "hey Aron, check this shit out".....and it's my photo on someones website, with nothing spoken of who took it.
Perhaps a subject for a different thread but how are you finding them or being made aware of the theft?

Stid2677

WKR
I have seen mine on Bowsite and I never post there. Yesterday my photo of me and my boat were on a CL ad someone sent me a link asking if I was selling my boat. This spring the State Trooper called and spoke to me about a tent I have, someone used my photo to make a false insurance claim.

Another thing I see, is folks leave their photobucket accounts public, if you click on a photo you can view their entire library.

Did some shooting today it was 6 degrees and snowing
bc36ccc2f128d7f03d05e30d3f75b759.jpg

I
I have seen mine on Bowsite and I never post there. Yesterday my photo of me and my boat were on a CL ad someone sent me a link asking if I was selling my boat. This spring the State Trooper called and spoke to me about a tent I have, someone used my photo to make a false insurance claim.

Another thing I see, is folks leave their photobucket accounts public, if you click on a photo you can view their entire library.

Damn stid, I didn't even know that. I don't have anything to steal but still may change that.

a3dhunter

WKR
I've had a lot stollen/ripped of lately......A LOT!

Funny you mention that, saw a photo on facebook a while back and recognized it as one I took a few years ago. Turns out a guy you work with had taken it and posted it on his page!
Some peoples kids.......
It was actually a compliment in my situation, knowing that guy takes better photos than I ever have.
I won't mention any names...(he was just a regular joe)
100_3388.jpg

a3dhunter

WKR
Not a hunting picture but one near to me from yesterday

8f79fb71be8571d4e84de6731a9a03c6.jpg

Congrats!
Beautiful pic for what it means for you!

I'm breaking the rules posting twice in one day to this thread, but this picture of mine is my son.

Matthew was born 10-13-14 and lived 8 days, called to heaven on Tuesday, 10-21-14.

REST IN PEACE: Matthew Lee McBride
10/13/14- 10/21/14

IMG_9319.jpg

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Funny you mention that, saw a photo on facebook a while back and recognized it as one I took a few years ago. Turns out a guy you work with had taken it and posted it on his page!
Some peoples kids.......
It was actually a compliment in my situation, knowing that guy takes better photos than I ever have.
I won't mention any names...(he was just a regular joe)
100_3388.jpg
Haha it was only used to mess with Evan. Wasn't stealing the credit.

I'm breaking the rules posting twice in one day to this thread, but this picture of mine is my son.

Matthew was born 10-13-14 and lived 8 days, called to heaven on Tuesday, 10-21-14.

10/13/14- 10/21/14

Heartbreaking, my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats!
Beautiful pic for what it means for you!

10/13/14- 10/21/14

IMG_9319.jpg
My heart goes out to you. I'm truly sorry for your loss.