Pfizer clinical trial data: not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this thing already common flu like symptoms? I got the OG, Made in China variant and it felt like the flu. I was definitely sick, but on par with the flu.
I had the delta - I had a 3 day headache and a slightly muted loss of taste. The common cold was more symptomatic for me...

Isn't this thing already common flu like symptoms? I got the OG, Made in China variant and it felt like the flu. I was definitely sick, but on par with the flu.
My girlfriend and I had it 13 months ago. It took me 4 months to regain my taste and smell, she still has parosmia and has lost ~40 pounds.

Don’t worry, I’ll tell her you said it’s just on par with the flu.

this is the world we live in
attachment.php
What a bunch of gutless,spineless, snowflakes......

What a bunch of gutless,spineless, snowflakes......
Okay, pretend for just a minute I don't have any idea what a zoom meetings is, but I have been told, zoom meetings are video conferences/meetings, is this true? if so how the F can you be concerned about someone on the monitor you are watching passing any virus to you or anyone. Please tell me people are not that stupid.

Okay, pretend for just a minute I don't have any idea what a zoom meetings is, but I have been told, zoom meetings are video conferences/meetings, is this true? if so how the F can you be concerned about someone on the monitor you are watching passing any virus to you or anyone. Please tell me people are not that stupid.

What, people making up stuff and putting it on the internet?

Some folks sure are gullible

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
But you are correct, i fell for that one hook line and sinker, my bad. I swore i was not even going to entertain myself by reading anything more about covid in a hunting forum.
Click,bait.......sucker

My girlfriend and I had it 13 months ago. It took me 4 months to regain my taste and smell, she still has parosmia and has lost ~40 pounds.

Don’t worry, I’ll tell her you said it’s just on par with the flu.
Might as well tell the 60k folks that die on average every year from the flu, that the flu is "just on par with the flu" as well. ;)

I lost my taste and smell from Covid back in Dec 2020, but there were still certain things I could smell and taste......and most the time it was completely hit and miss for the past year. Then a year later last month, it all came back 100%. It was great. Then I was down in AZ and one day I felt completely exhausted, then sore throat, then my lungs felt like crap, then a fever, then a cough, then felt exactly like the flu (body aches, headache, eye pain).......and then after three days......100% of my taste and smell went away. Totally completely gone this time around. What can you do? Keep pressing on.

Everyday I see people driving by themselves with masks on, crazy!
Why? If you put the mask on, and then it gets crud on the outside (or on the inside, if you're unknowingly infected) and then you take it off you run the risk of disturbing whatever is collected on it. Then when you put it back on, you run the risk of transfer. That's why the paper masks are disposable.

Honestly, I think more people screwed themselves during this pandemic by not treating it like a shakedown run for future CBRN disasters. Teach your kids how to don and doff protective equipment, practice good hygiene.

If I was gonna pitch a conspiracy theory, it would be that the establishment intentionally undermined the response by the public, downplaying CBRN and undermining our ability to respond to these kinds of disasters, for political and financial gain. See: which governors have significant holdings in regeneron, which administration refused to purchase vaccines when they were available and dismantled our pandemic response team prior to the pandemic, which influencers immediately lept on the virus to reinforce their existing narratives (and how frequently did those change, e.g. it's a bioweapon, it's not a threat, it's a bad cold, the vaccine is going to kill/sterilize everyone). Or look at who profited from insider trading, who was writing the "the economy is more important than a few thousand lives" kinda articles. Doesn't have to be a single coordinated conspiracy if there's a series of shady deals and independent (often conflicting) motives that put us where we are.

But that's just me.

It is amazing how people have become so quick to latch onto things that validate their beliefs without any consideration of whether they are serious or even true.

It is amazing how people have become so quick to latch onto things that validate their beliefs without any consideration of whether they are serious or even true.
That's all we see in the media these days and the clown show called the Biden Administration, so ya........weak minded people have been brainwashed into that kind of thinking. It's even funnier when we can watch some so-called experts call out other so-called experts on the information they put out. So even the so-called experts don't agree with the so-called experts.....LOL. You just can't make this stuff up. I'm sure glad God gave me one of the good brains, intuition, and discernment to be able to sort through all this horse crap that gets put out every day. Must be tough for most folks. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back