PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

razorrt5

FNG
I really like the fact you have the option of a bathtub footprint (with stove zip out) or go without the footprint, that is superior feature to the other tents on the market

I have yet to try out a tipi but having been looking at different options from my Hilleberg Nallo 2. This seems like a very appealing one. The space and strength versus weight seems good. The footprint and crosstrex options give flexibility on different uses/hunts.

I like the cross trek and rafter. Having dry stuff is crucial for many things. Also putting stuff up there frees room up on the floor. No more tripod in the tent to dry or hang water filters on would be nice. I’d really want a Cuban fiber version. I’ve got a SO dynema and this would have a lot of improvements over it

CB1

FNG
I like the increased height adding to more usable space. That with the trekking pole support to allow for a more stable structure in bad weather. Had some issues with a different tent last year this could have solved.

skip189

FNG
The clip in bathtub/footprint I like as wish my Cimmaron had that rather than just a nest. The trekking pole support seems like it would definitely help to stabilize the top portion. May have to look into this one.

DoubleR92

FNG
Saw the review and looks awesome. Especially for this price point. Was curious how the footprint attached to the tipi itself?

TN2shot07

WKR
It looks like a ton of space but I think being able to add the trekking poles for extra support makes it unique. It seems like the biggest complaint among tipi users is wind

Been waiting for this to release and I’m stoked for the opportunity to win it!

The cross trek design is very clever for drying gear and using that extra headspace.

Redwood

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the staking and guy out system that comes with the tipi. Very easy to get everything adjusted right even with uneven ground. I like everything about this tipi better their competitors. I wish they made a 4 man version.