Payment for guns and gun parts?

Randyb

Lil-Rokslider
I’m wondering what the best way to receive payment and pay people for guns and gun parts if bought and sold on here? Obviously I don’t want to get scammed or anything like that.

veprk

FNG
if im unsure of a seller I make sure he's in possession of the item, picture of username written down with item in picture. This will avoid 99% issues in my experience. I usually will ask for a phone number and have a small chat with seller, feel them out. Theres always legit questions to ask when buying something used to feel them out.

OP
R

Randyb

Lil-Rokslider
Ok thank you. But what is the best method of payment? Venmo? What is everyone’s go to way to pay for guns?

veprk

FNG
all sellers will have different methods they can take, some only mailed, some only online. paypal venmo zelle seem to be the most prevalent. For mailed would be usps money order, bank check. Some can even take credit cards but not common. Most will not offer any protections if a firearm.

Darryle

WKR
Classified Approved
Buying, deal with verifiable members, prompt communication prior to payment, then mail a personal check, let them verify the funds are good and expect prompt shipping and tracking information.

Selling, expect prompt communication before shipping/payment, prompt payment and provide tracking information immediately afterwards, followed by appropriate feedback