Pant Selection.

Cwillimon

FNG
Who makes the best hunting pants for a guy with bigger thighs. I’m 6’ 235 lbs wear a size 38 waist in a loose fit jean. Thanks

Hondo

WKR
I find the First Lite Obsidians to be the most comfortable in the thighs but I am also comfortable in the FL Corrugates, Sitka Mountain, Kuiu Attacks & Kuiu Pro pants as well as Prana Stretch Zion. The Kuiu's are a closer fit as are the Prana's but they stretch so well it does not limit your movement.

SMOKYMTN

WKR
Who makes the best hunting pants for a guy with bigger thighs. I’m 6’ 235 lbs wear a size 38 waist in a loose fit jean. Thanks

I'm around 6'6 260lbs and carry my weight in my legs. My wife says they're like tree trunks, says I'm the hardest to buy to pants for on both length and fit. Lately I've settled on 2 pair of hunting pants that I absolutely love and those are the First Lite Corrugate and the Kuiu Attack. Both are offered in tall length and both fit well in the thighs and calves (not too tight or loose). After wearing them for about 6 months, I like the Corrugate pants a little better. They're almost like wearing pajama pants, they stretch really well and are tough as nails. The Attack pant is great but it doesn't stretch as well and seems to pick and pill easier but both are far and away the best pants I've had on. I can't speak for the other styles from either company because they aren't offered in tall sizes.

jodorouse

FNG
First Lite corrugate pants work great. Have great freedoms of movement. Pretty quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for light to mid weight pants with full leg zippers. Any suggestions? I despise having to remove pants to get my boots off. Carhartt used to offer their B194 pants, but have dropped them from the line.