Packable primaloft insulated jacket

Erict

WKR
I wonder how much Primaloft insulation is in it (it's not even shown on the Lands End site). I am a big believer in "you get what you pay for" but hope y'all luck out on this one.....

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder how much Primaloft insulation is in it (it's not even shown on the Lands End site). I am a big believer in "you get what you pay for" but hope y'all luck out on this one.....
That’s what I’m hoping for some decent insulation for what it’s supposed to be a 150 dollar jacket at it’s normal price. I ordered two I’m hoping it will provide some decent insulation at a packable weight.

Zackw

Lil-Rokslider
Just got mine. Not as much loft as down, but still a great jacket for the price. Will work well for earlier seasons when you just need a little more warmth for glassing. Size large weighs 13.3 ozs.

Attachments

• 5C14D13B-30BF-453A-9E18-68BE9F2830F1.jpeg
    5C14D13B-30BF-453A-9E18-68BE9F2830F1.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 71
OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Just got mine. Not as much loft as down, but still a great jacket for the price. Will work well for earlier seasons when you just need a little more warmth for glassing. Size large weighs 13.3 ozs.
Great to know that’s what I wanted a good option to add a little warmth at a low packable weight.

jmazz

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my two this weekend. I picked up black and arctic gray in medium. I'm really happy with them for the price. They're perfect as replacements for my Arc'teryx Atom LT that I'm not concerned about damaging at this price. Maybe a little less insulation in the arms and the exterior fabric is slightly louder (although my Atom is a few years old and has been washed a bunch). I wouldn't hesitate to buy them and the arctic gray is a really nice shade of gray.

feanor

WKR
I just got my two this weekend. I picked up black and arctic gray in medium. I'm really happy with them for the price. They're perfect as replacements for my Arc'teryx Atom LT that I'm not concerned about damaging at this price. Maybe a little less insulation in the arms and the exterior fabric is slightly louder (although my Atom is a few years old and has been washed a bunch). I wouldn't hesitate to buy them and the arctic gray is a really nice shade of gray.
What size do you wear in your atom lt?

jmazz

Lil-Rokslider
What size do you wear in your atom lt?

Medium in both. The Atom LT is definitely slimmer but I'd probably be more comfortable with a decent layer under the Lands End.

I'll take some pictures for reference.

Anybody have a report on how well the jackets worked this fall/winter? I see some are still available. I have a Kuiu Kenai but the face fabric is pilling badly after only a couple months wear. Looking at the Atom LT as well but this might be a cheaper alternative.