Packable cot?

DuckDogDr

WKR
Looking for a cot to mainly keep in the truck when traveling and to do some base camping at the trail head vs hike in with. So weight is not too much of a concern but would appreciate small pack size to keep under the seat of the truck

Ran into several situations recently where would have come in handy.. ie tonight would be one in this winter storm to where I have a place to sleep at work since our roads are going to be closed in the morning..
Getting too old to make a pallets on the concrete floor.
Would prefer a wide cot

Yep… Helinox.
Slept 100s and 100s of nights on mine. I have a bunch of guys that work for me that have slept 100s of nights on theirs as well. Priceless.

*zap*

WKR
Not in a small packable size. The thermarest 30" is the widest that I know of, most are 20-25"

Hunt4lyf

Lil-Rokslider
My Dad has this, it's a good cot for truck camping, packs down good and is comfortable, 32" wide is about as good as it gets.

The Cot Lite @K1United posted above is what I have. 23.5 wide. 2lbs 10oz. You could pack it if you wanted.
Their widest is Cot Max, it’s 29.5 wide and 6lbs 4oz. I wouldn’t pack that on my back. Truck… sure.

I’ve got the Thermarest Ultralite 30” cot with zero regrets. I wanted the lightest true 30” wide cot and it was the best I found for my needs. Used a handful of times over the years with no issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickstone

WKR
Is there one that’s 36” wide or wider?
I’ve looked for something 36” and light and haven’t found it.

I have this for the truck and love it. It is bulky and not light- but it’s amazing to sleep on, especially with the foam pad

We bought a couple March away cots on Amazon think they were 80 bucks or so and pretty dang light as cots go. Looked similar to a helinox. Worked great on our kodiak hunt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mangata

Lil-Rokslider

Worth a look, made by the folks that manufacture the Arctic Oven tents. I have had mine for years and have zero regrets. It goes easily into boat or plane.