Overview: TightSpot Quiver by Steve Speck (and win one!!!)

JTHeaney

FNG
I lost 2 arrows last year in the Crazies of Montana with my Mathews quiver, been looking for a good replacement on my Heli-M since.

jcoop7

FNG
I've been needing to upgrade to a tight spot for a few years now but I'm a "tight wad" so this would be perfect :D It would go on my Bowtech Destroyer.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Time for the draw for the Tight Spot Quiver. These are arguably the best quiver out there. I absolutely love mine. S&S Archery donated one for Weapons Month so here we go.

Following the rules on this thread, I drew for

MileHighOutlaw

this quiver is going to look great on his Fusion 7

MileHighOutlaw, you have 10 days to claim your quiver by posting in the comments below AND sending me an email at [email protected] or I'll draw for another winner.

Thanks everyone who participated.

Don't forget there are still two more active giveaways for Weapons Month:
1) a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie on this archery forum
2) Two sets of Solid Broadheads on the Rok Blog at http://www.rokslide.com/easyblog/ent...-weapons-month

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well crap, gotta do another redraw as MileHighOutlaw has used up his 10 days and then some (just had to redraw for the ACE Ripcord too and the Fast Eddie Spot Hogg might be redrawn tomorrow)

This time I pulled
Muledeernv

you only have five days to claim the TightSpot or it's going to the next guy!

post up in the comments below and fire me an email at [email protected] and I'll hook you up.