Overview: Ripcord ACE arrow rest by Steve Speck (and win one of these!)

attachment.php

As part of Weapons Month, Rokslide paired up with long time sponsor Steve Speck of S&S archery. So far we've given away a Hoyt carbon bow with Steve and now it's time to draw for the Ripcord ACE drop-away rest.

I fired a dozen arrows over my Ripcord Code Red this morning. Looking at my arrow counter, I see she's launched about 2700 arrows since I installed it last summer and is going strong. I wouldn't expect less from the ACE.

I followed the rules in this thread to establish the qualified entries. I then used Random.org's random number generator and pulled Rokslide member...

Randle

Good to see an active Rokslider take the prize.

Randle, you have 10 days to claim your Ripcord ACE or I'll draw for another winner. Just post in the comments below and remind everyone what bow you'll be installing the ACE on AND fire me an email at [email protected] I'll hook you up with Steve at S&S Archery, generous sponsor of this giveaway.

Thanks to all who participated. I'll be drawing for the Tight Spot Quiver tomorrow, so if you're not entered, check that thread out in this forum. There's also a Spott Hogg Fast Eddie giveaway going on in this forum. If you'd like to get in on the Solid Broadhead giveaway, check out the Rok Blog at http://www.rokslide.com/easyblog/entry/weapons-crazy-last-week-of-weapons-month

Thanks everyone

attachment.php

Well I'll be, I gave him over 10 days, (way over), but Randle isn't stepping forward to claim his Ripcord?!?!

Hate to take it from you but we want to get gear in people's hands. I redrew and the the winner is....
Rodney482

Ok buddy, now you only have five days to claim the Ripcord, or it's going to the next guy! Someone needs to win this rest (btw, I'm redrawing for the TightSpot in about five minutes!)

Rodney482, post up in the comments below and fire me an email at [email protected] and I'll hook you up.

Last edited:
Back