Overview: TightSpot Quiver by Steve Speck (and win one!!!)

OR Archer

WKR
Love these quivers. Its always my first recommendation to my customers. I've been using them personally for a few years now. If I were to win this one it'd go onto my sons Hoyt Charger to replace his current G5 quiver.

I am rounding up parts my first real bow now. Like the gearhead jackass I am I have decided to go all in for a hoyt carbon Spyder turbo. (2 more weeks, hurry up Hoyt!!!). In the meantime, I am reading and researching arrows, tips, rests, sights, stabs and quivers. The tightspot was one that hit my radar a couple of weeks back and your review may have clinched it. Dang. There goes more $$$ flying out of my wallet.

Can anyone offer a contrast between the Tightspot and the Hoyt arrow rack? Those are my two main contenders.

DJ

Last edited:
Thanks for another great giveaway Steve and Rokslide! If I'm lucky I'll put it on whatever bow my son picks to start shooting with as my Tightspot is still going strong after 6 seasons.

warrior80

WKR
These are the best quivers. If I win it would either go on my Bowtech Experience or my brother's Bowtech Destroyer.

chenger

FNG
Would love to upgrade my quiver to a better gripping one so I don't lose my micro diameter arrows on the 3d course when they just slide out. This would get attached to my Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo.

PhillyB

WKR
the best quivers belong on the best bows... That's why it would be great on my Elite Hunter.

Solitude

WKR
Great quiver. Thanks for the opportunity Steve & Rokslide. Let's order up a black one for a new Hoyt if I am the lucky winner!!

SUshaye

FNG
Id love nothing more then for a tightSpott to go on my Hoyt Maxxis. Heres to good luck I hope!