Overview: Ripcord ACE arrow rest by Steve Speck (and win one of these!)

I've been running the Ace rest for about 5 months on my Hoyt Nitrum Turbo. I really like the rest but it does have some idiosyncrasies that could be an issue if you didn't account for them. The micro adjustment screws have about a half turn of free play in them but if you adjust by turning the adjustment screw in the direction you need until it firms up, then loosen the lock down screw then make your adjustment and tighten the lock down screw it works very well. Also, mine had about .030 side play in the launcher arm/axel. It was not a loose side play but would move when I pressed inward on the launcher arm or axel. I pulled off the wheel that the cord attaches to and placed a small .030 thick washer over the axel, then reinstalled the wheel and all is good. No more side play. I've been shooting it like this for 5 months and it works well. I plan to pick up another one for my Z5 cammed Matrix.

Mike

Ironman8

WKR
Well as soon as I win the CST and Tightspot from the other threads, this would go nicely along with them to help round out a great bow :D