Outdoorsmans NL Pure Studs are shipping out!

Outdoorsmans Team Member

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Outdoorsmans “New Style” studs for the NL Pure 10x52 & 14x52 have been shipping out! Thank you all for the continued support! Make sure to check your mailboxes, and order now before they’re all gone.

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0827.jpeg
    IMG_0827.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 29

lelliott8

FNG
Honest question, how can you justify selling a bino stud for a minimum of $80?
I wanted to buy one but just couldn't justify the price, and my $12 amazon one works just fine.
Where are you seeing a minimum of 80 dollars for a stud?
My stud was was 25 dollars. They have to pay for developing the design and strive to use locally sourced parts.

OP
Outdoorsmans Team Member

Outdoorsmans Team Member

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Honest question, how can you justify selling a bino stud for a minimum of $80?
I wanted to buy one but just couldn't justify the price, and my $12 amazon one works just fine.
Thank you for the question! Our Outdoorsmans “New Style” studs are $60, and the our adapters are $80.

We get this question from time to time, and there are several reasons why our premium products are priced the way they are. They’re all 100% made here in the USA (Payson, Arizona to be exact). We use very high quality materials with lightweight aluminum, and each item is meticulously precision machined. They are made to last (we’ve got testimonials of our products lasting 20+ years) and are extremely secure, which keeps your pricey optics completely safe. We’ve been in business since 1982 and we stand behind our designs and products, and have the customer service to go with it. If you ever have questions or issues, we’re here to help.

Yes it is a premium price compared to the option you stated, but you get a premium experience working with us and in this day and age you really do get what you pay for.

If you’re ever in the Fountain Hills, Arizona area please come by our showroom we’d be happy to show you around and you can see all of our products and optics for yourself!