WTS Outdoorsman’s compact tripod

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$345 TYD. I bought this used on Rokslide and love it but I upgraded to a tall and no longer need the compact. It’s got some scratches installed by a previous owner (see in photo) but works great.

Includes the storage sack but no panhead. Note: I took these photos back when we had snow and am just now getting around to listing it.

Price is firm and I’m not looking to trade for anything.
8bd85aed1d38faf79073f6a808d46623.jpg

4a533e5a8b7e533c866584c8d8c8dd33.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Mtnmilsurp
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing screams “newb!!!” like shiny new gear.

You want to show up in camp with kit that looks like it’s been there and back—possibly through an armed conflict or two and certainly carried by a man with a purpose.

That’s why you should buy this tripod. 100% as functional as the day it was made with the added cool factor of some genuine backcountry wear and tear.

There are no shortcuts to this kind of cred. If you buy a new one and run a rasp over it here and there the look will never be quite right. You can’t replicate the combined effects of sliding down scree, wading through beaver ponds, and accumulating dirt from multiple biomes.

This tripod has it all.

the hack

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Free bump for a well-written ad with some humor.

May I suggest running it through the teeth of a bear rug? How much dried blood is included in the sale? Matted fur?

OP
Mtnmilsurp
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$345 shipped now cleaned up! That’s right, now if you want to show up to elk camp with a dirty tripod you have to find your own dirt. Stuff sack included!

bd8c0c47f8c3feb8a3c25eb3238ac12c.jpg

See those kittens? They’re starving because I need to sell this tripod so I can buy kitten food. Have you seen how much they get for kitten food these days? 100% of proceeds will go to buying kitten food so you could save a whole litter of kittens from starvation by purchasing this tripod.