Outdoor Vision Ram River gaiter review!

Hey folks I just wanted to share a review of the Outdoor Vision Ram River gaiters that I got last fall. Last spring I was in the market for a new pair and ended up picking up a pair of the Peax gaiters for bear season. They served me well but I was still longing for the “perfect” gaiter… another Rokslide’r saw my post and offered me a chance to test out their product..!!

Enter the Ram River gaiters!
9aa6d6ee7557f211404cc11f15f714f1.jpg

I have to say these gaiters really impressed me right out of the box.

Check out my full review and comparison against the Peax Gaiters below to see what gaiters I’ll be rocking this spring and why!!

https://youtu.be/Sixvaw6UPCU

Let me know if you have any questions!
Cheers and good luck this spring and fall!
High Country Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneek-ee

WKR
I've liked mine and they're great gaiters overall! BESIDES the stupid cheap under strap they have. Least durable material I've ever had on a gaiter. First hike out with them wore the rubber coating through. Still use them regularly and like the gaiter design. Just need to upgrade the under strap material and they'd be much better. The uppers seemed thin when I first bought them but they've been surpsingly durable up top, no issues. I like that they aren't as thick and heavy as others I have.

GPATTI

WKR
I've liked mine and they're great gaiters overall! BESIDES the stupid cheap under strap they have. Least durable material I've ever had on a gaiter. First hike out with them wore the rubber coating through. Still use them regularly and like the gaiter design. Just need to upgrade the under strap material and they'd be much better. The uppers seemed thin when I first bought them but they've been surpsingly durable up top, no issues. I like that they aren't as thick and heavy as others I have.
The strap has been upgraded to a Hypalon material that is pretty bulletproof.

Dented

WKR
Perfect timing, I'm in the market. I'll have to take a serious look at those. Thanks!