Optics Planet - just run!

BassAssassin04

Lil-Rokslider
I've never had any issues with optics planet and find them pretty easy to deal with. It does typically show you how many they have or when things are expected to ship. I find they usually estimate items to come in stock sooner then they really will (which is what i always see people complining about). I have only ever had to email them to have an order canceled (mostly during the covid shortage), or simply reply to their email about product availability.

fwafwow

WKR
I typically haven't had problems with Optics Planet if the item is listed as in stock but I did have a recent issue with Dvor, their sister company. I bought a Hiperfire Eclipse trigger from them and a cheaper trigger was in the packaging. I called Hiperfire and they thought the packaging was manipulated (usually the packaging is secured with two staples but there was only one with my mine) and someone returned the package with a cheaper trigger to Optics Planet. I contacted customer service and they ended up refunding me, minus the $10 shipping fee. At least they RMA'd the other trigger.
Thanks for this post. I saw Dvor pricing as being very competitive on some items searched on gun.deals, so I "joined" (for free). Well, none of the gun.deals search results are still valid, and now knowing Dvor is a sister company gives me some additional information I didn't have before.