Opinions on First Lite gear for archery Elk season

OP
Therustylink
I don't understand how anyone can continue to buy from them after the chernin investment. I don't think Meateater is anti gun or Steve but I refuse to support them anymore. Giving money to them goes into Chernin pocket which then goes to fighting against guns and the outdoor lifestyle. If you care about the outdoors and this way of life please stop looking the other way. I know people say the infighting is what is killing hunting but I feel like it is people looking the other way for a little cash. Do what you want but I care too much to continue to support them.
I had no idea about that. I appreciate you saying that

I love First Lite.
It fits better if you're not over 6'.
The other brands have too much sleeve length and pant length.
My Corrugate pants have held up extremely well and are quiet.
The only merino I own is their hooded 240 merino pullover and it is comfortable with undershirt for a cool morning and very comfy against my skin on a warm afternoon.
Their customer service is top notch.
First Lite is awesome.

Gerbdog

WKR
Just got back from 2 weeks of rain storms, wet mornings, and burning hot sun midday in the Gila elk hunting, wore my first lite obsidian foundry pants day in and day out 8ish miles per day and have zero complaints for the second year in a row. Dry fast, stay warm when wet, hold up to the underbrush, dead silent. Still gets my vote and support. Still happy with them, will use again when i go out in Colorado this weekend and the week after.