OnX Question

Jakerex

WKR
I currently have the elite subscription. I hunt one state through the year with exception to a two week hunt in CO in a October each year.

Can I subscribe to elite for only one month each year?

If I quit elite and maintain a premium membership one state (PA), what will happen to my waypoints and such I already have in CO?

Trying to figure this out as there is no need to pay for elite all year because I only use it for a couple weeks.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thing you can. I accidentally subscribed at the elite level and changed my subscription, after a month I reverted to the normal membership.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR

So, if I pay for premium at $30, then switch to elite for a month at $15, then switch back to premium $30, does that all cost $75? Wonder if the original premium is prorated if canceled early to pay for elite? Wish you could just buy states….

wapitibob

WKR
sign up for premium yearly, add elite monthly, cancel elite prior to next months renewal, premium will continue

onX is cheap, call them and get elite for $70

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I currently have the elite subscription. I hunt one state through the year with exception to a two week hunt in CO in a October each year.

Can I subscribe to elite for only one month each year?

If I quit elite and maintain a premium membership one state (PA), what will happen to my waypoints and such I already have in CO?

Trying to figure this out as there is no need to pay for elite all year because I only use it for a couple weeks.

Thanks

The Elite Monthly Membership is designed for just the situation you've described. You've got Premium for PA, you can buy Elite monthly for the time that you'll be in CO and then cancel your renewal when that trip is over. Waypoints and other markups are not tied to a paid membership level, (For example, if you have Premium, you can mark waypoints in any state, even if you don't have land ownership data there) so you don't have to worry about losing any data.