Online muzzleloader course

Any recommendations for an online muzzleloader course? I received an inline muzzloader but have never shot one before, not a lot of local resources for learning how to go about this safely.

Antares

WKR
Take an online course your state accepts for a muzzleloader certification. Then you’ll get a field day and be certified if you pass.

Any recommendations for an online muzzleloader course? I received an inline muzzloader but have never shot one before, not a lot of local resources for learning how to go about this safely.
When I bought my first muzzleloader like 12 years ago, I watched a bunch of CVA's videos on youtube. They were helpful for learning what all tools I needed and the process. I'm sure there are a lot more videos out there now-a-days.

BriderLV

FNG
Check out muzzle-loader.com YT channel as well as CVA as mentioned. Great info

You Tube. Go slow and start with light powder loads. Post your location. Maybe someone is close that knows everything.

Antares

WKR
States have MZ certification?

Alaska requires certifications for both archery and muzzleloader. A quick Google indicates that AK is an outlier in that respect. I assumed it was more common.

You don't need an online course on how to safely fire a muzzleloader. Plenty of free resources on You Tube. Check with your local gun club. I'm sure there's plenty of guys that'll help you out.

Find a hunters safety course instructor they should be able to help also a safety course is a good thing.