OnGlass Digiscope

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
I bought one. I think it's pretty great and super light setup. But the only previous adapter I've used is a universal type clamping adapter. It's simple to set up and requires no adjustment just snap into place and go.

After I bought it I made a couple posts on how I thought it could be improved, and when I had to order the new phone magnet pieces he had implemented one of the changes that I had suggested.

I think it's a good setup, and I think as the company progresses it will get even better. It's worth giving it a try.

jhoff04

FNG
I bought one. I think it's pretty great and super light setup. But the only previous adapter I've used is a universal type clamping adapter. It's simple to set up and requires no adjustment just snap into place and go.

After I bought it I made a couple posts on how I thought it could be improved, and when I had to order the new phone magnet pieces he had implemented one of the changes that I had suggested.

I think it's a good setup, and I think as the company progresses it will get even better. It's worth giving it a try.
Thanks for the feedback! Sounds promising!

jhoff04

FNG
Pretty impressed so far. The fit is really good on the spotting scope. Waiting for my tripod to show up next week to go out and really try it out. Haven’t been in the field with it yet.