One rifle 2 bbl's

If I were going this route, I would very likely just go with a blazer even though they're pricey due to it holding zero between switching barrels. Someone said that the WTO switchlug system holds zero to within half moa on their setup. I wouldn't want to have to do a thorough zero check every time.

Very small sample size but I shot a 10 round group with my WTO setup and got .74 moa. The next trip I took the barrel off and put it back on and shot 4 rounds. All landed in the same cone at .65 moa. Then shot the rifle out to 525, 652, and 758. After doing so I spun the scope to zero, took the barrel on/off again, and shot 3 more rounds on my original 100y zero target. All three landed in the cone and opened the group up to .81 for the 7 rounds. I will be testing this a lot more to get a bigger sample size and truly see what the rifle does.

waspocrew

WKR
Terminus Zeus quick change. You will be limited to cartridges with the same bolt face, or you can snag a new bolt for $500 +.

Loosen set screw, remove barrel, screw on new barrel and tighten up the set screw. Done.

If I were going this route, I would very likely just go with a blazer even though they're pricey due to it holding zero between switching barrels. Someone said that the WTO switchlug system holds zero to within half moa on their setup. I wouldn't want to have to do a thorough zero check every time.

Have fun with the 280 rem and 6mm rem blaser barrels 😁

Hunt30

Lil-Rokslider
Gunwerks Nexus would probably do what you’re wanting, assuming you’re not on a budget.

Have fun with the 280 rem and 6mm rem blaser barrels 😁
Yea that's the only problem. You're stuck with their chamberings or you have to find a smith that will cut a barrel to fit one of those after market barrel "adapter" things. I think Akila(?) makes them

I had a similar thought process and ended up not going WTO switchlug and just got shouldered prefits instead. As long as your action has an integrated pic rail, it makes it easy to remove and reinstall the scope when swapping barrels.
My two caliber setup is a AnTiX with a 6 CM and 338 Fed.