Omg! Lol

colonel00

WKR
That's a great idea and all, right until you have a "not so neat and tidy gut eruption".

That's a great idea and all, right until you have a "not so neat and tidy gut eruption".
ha, reminds me of the night i could hear my buddy over in his tent get his sleeping bag zipper stuck during a mountain house chilie mac attack! oh man,still laughing,he destroyed his zipper getting out,but made it!

spdrman

WKR
My buddy Climbed the Grand Tetons a couple years ago and his Brother got sick and ended up using all there poop bags ... the day they hit the summit they came back to camp and Marmots chewed a hole into his tent and went for the poop bags ... needless to say everything in that tent was thrown away when they got home

Last year in UT a ranger and myself went the rounds when he told me I needed to "pack it out" back packed in there for 13 days, no way was I going to pack 13 days of crap out

OP
Where's Bruce?
My buddy Climbed the Grand Tetons a couple years ago and his Brother got sick and ended up using all there poop bags ... the day they hit the summit they came back to camp and Marmots chewed a hole into his tent and went for the poop bags ... needless to say everything in that tent was thrown away when they got home

Last year in UT a ranger and myself went the rounds when he told me I needed to "pack it out" back packed in there for 13 days, no way was I going to pack 13 days of crap out

How did that turn out?

spdrman

WKR
How did that turn out?
Well how it started is he asked how long I've been there and when I said 8 days he asked what I was doing with my crap Cuz I needed to pack it out ... told him I'd pack it out as soon as he got the horse people to clean up after there horses that was all over the trail. Didn't have much to say after that other than to try and go away from the trail so people won't see it and burry it the best I can .... like I'm going to go right by the trail but from reading through this I guess there's places its happened