Ole Ryan Callaghan got robbed.

rob86jeep

WKR
Although no gun involved, a crazy story involving a recent home invasion.

This definitely sounds like the dude was on some serious drugs and could have ended a lot worse. I wonder if the UFC fighter didn't own a gun before, but will go out and get one now?

IMO Leave clearing houses to the pros. Get your ass in a room with your family and stay there. Defend that room to the death but larping around being billy badass is not conducive to living.

Not a thing in my house can replace my life but I can replace most all of it with an insurance claim or a years work.

Shrek

WKR
I’m in Florida and the castle doctrine includes the yard and we have stand your ground which means you have no obligation to retreat. If you break into my home it’s almost certain death. Your intention to commit crime is already established and to what level you are and intending to take it to is not my concern. I’m not a mind reader. I’m shooting center mass until you’re down and not moving. Had a girlfriend get drunk and decide to come over and sneak in and surprise me. She was within a half squeeze of my pistol trigger of death. Light from the street light coming through the window shone on her as she stepped into the living room and I recognized her. I’m a light sleeper and I had heard the door open slowly and the sound of the house change. Thing I couldn’t believe is that she would do something like that knowing full well I sleep with a pistol under the pillow under my head. Here in North Florida those methheads would have been dead and the world would be a better place.

rob86jeep

WKR
I’m in Florida and the castle doctrine includes the yard and we have stand your ground which means you have no obligation to retreat. If you break into my home it’s almost certain death. Your intention to commit crime is already established and to what level you are and intending to take it to is not my concern. I’m not a mind reader. I’m shooting center mass until you’re down and not moving. Had a girlfriend get drunk and decide to come over and sneak in and surprise me. She was within a half squeeze of my pistol trigger of death. Light from the street light coming through the window shone on her as she stepped into the living room and I recognized her. I’m a light sleeper and I had heard the door open slowly and the sound of the house change. Thing I couldn’t believe is that she would do something like that knowing full well I sleep with a pistol under the pillow under my head. Here in North Florida those methheads would have been dead and the world would be a better place.
That situations should probably be an eye opener that you need to either not give out keys, better secure your home, get better training/practice with firearms and potential use of force situations, or lock up your guns. What you just described is you being half a trigger squeeze away from spending a long time in jail...

Great takeaway. I'm guilty of leaving my opener inside my vehicle when parked outside.
Take it out when you park at the airport too...also depending on the state u live your registration and insurance could have your address on them.