Ohio record buck update

I didn’t even know about this buck until I heard about it on a podcast this week. I’ve listening to the podcasts CJ was on. I hope he didn’t poach the deer. If so it would be which a shame.

Okie-hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
A little more info on this case… Including a satellite image of the 9 acre property he claims he killed the deer on. After listening to multiple podcasts, hearing the unbelievable amount of coincidences and inconsistencies, & seeing the charges as well as what the DNR has to say, I don’t see this going well for Alexander.

A little more info on this case… Including a satellite image of the 9 acre property he claims he killed the deer on. After listening to multiple podcasts, hearing the unbelievable amount of coincidences and inconsistencies, & seeing the charges as well as what the DNR has to say, I don’t see this going well for Alexander.
Watched a little bit of the podcast video. Not sure if the guy is guilty or not for poaching but he is guilty of having some freakin terrible facial hair.

Elkangle

WKR
Hmmm. Guess some guys had some trail cam pics of the big buck. If he’s guilty take away hunting rights forever.
What does trail cam pics prove ?

We've had bucks move over 25 miles in a 24 hour period... that's just from camera to camera not the actual distance the buck went

Elkangle

WKR
Well, if they’re pics from 10 minutes before he claims he killed the deer 10 miles away that’s pretty damning. If they are pics from after he claims he killed it that’s game over.
Yeah I guess 10 minutes would probably do the trick in a conviction

What if it's 5 hours ? 10 hours ? At some point there is a Grey area and everyone is just guessing what is possible

I was rooting for the guy, sucks it's turned into this

Okie-hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Yeah I guess 10 minutes would probably do the trick in a conviction

What if it's 5 hours ? 10 hours ? At some point there is a Grey area and everyone is just guessing what is possible

I was rooting for the guy, sucks it's turned into this
There’s definitely a grey area. Deer can move quick and 10 miles isn’t unheard of by any means.
I’m always rooting for people that kill monster bucks legally! Big bucks/bulls make some people do some really stupid and selfish things.
I feel the DNR wouldn’t be coming at him as hard and making the claims they are if they didn’t have some pretty dang good evidence.