Official 2022 Western Hunting Expo Thread

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Kryptek added a new jacket called Shahikot Alpha to the Altitude lineup.
It was great seeing you and catching up with you at the show Travis!

Side note: Anyone feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding the new Shahikot Alpha Jacket. We also just received another brand new product as well, it's called the Sentinel Pant. It's a down (puffy) pant with hip high leg zips as well as waterproof knees and a waterproof butt. It will be available in both the Altitude and Highlander pattern. It should be live on the site to purchase within the next 1.5-2 weeks!

sneaky

"DADDY"

Side note: Anyone feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding the new Shahikot Alpha Jacket. We also just received another brand new product as well, it's called the Sentinel Pant. It's a down (puffy) pant with hip high leg zips as well as waterproof knees and a waterproof butt. It will be available in both the Altitude and Highlander pattern. It should be live on the site to purchase within the next 1.5-2 weeks!
How much down in the new pants?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cooperjd

WKR

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning
Did you participate or have a report from the mule deer summit on Friday morning?
Hi, wasn’t able to go. I did look at theri 2021 financial report. A few highlights:

MDF spent nearly 14 million on missions to conserve mule deer and blacktail habitat. Of all dollars raised, 89% goes directly to these missions. Besides habitat restoration and protection, MDF also is committed to the
following:
• Encouraging and supporting responsible wildlife management
• Supporting regulated hunting as a viable component of conservation
• Promoting public education and scientific wildlife research
• Recruiting, retain, and reactivating new hunters
• Supporting and encouraging responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues affecting
mule deer and black-tailed deer

If you’re a member, there’s quite a bit in their quarterly mag

hope that helps.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Hey, do you know if there is an R-value recommended for pads under the Klisia bag? Mine’s 8.1+ (exped) but I wasn’t able to get to the 15* rating.

loved the bag’s compressibility and fit (I’m 5.9”, 180) and for guys buying it, save a Benji or more. It was my bag for 3/4 of my nights this year, probably about 25 or so. Good looking bag too. @Jared Bloomgren ran the 0* and will have a review soon.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Hey, do you know if there is an R-value recommended for pads under the Klisia bag? Mine’s 8.1+ (exped) but I wasn’t able to get to the 15* rating.

loved the bag’s compressibility and fit (I’m 5.9”, 180) and for guys buying it, save a Benji or more. It was my bag for 3/4 of my nights this year, probably about 25 or so. Good looking bag too. @Jared Bloomgren ran the 0* and will have a review soon.
You're cold blooded, like a lizard lol. But in fairness, you got cold in some of the other 15 degree bags you've tested too, right? We need someone to build you one with a built in rechargeable heating element that you can hook up to a solar panel while you're out hunting. Heck, if we could just have a heated foot box that would go a long way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited: