Not hunting related-Need info on Sevierville, Tn

Grandkids are 15, 13, and 11 so I'm not sure about the license. I'll have to check into it before we head out.
Im thinking the 15yo will for sure need one, maybe not the other two. Regular fishing license is cheap for a multi day, the trout stamp adds 90.00 i think .

Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge, apple everything. Go hungry, it's worth the crowd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There are kid rivers to fish that have trout. It's likely to feel really cold due to the humidity.

Other things to do, go see Gatlinburg (skiing, gondola on a clear day), Dollyworld, Pigeon Forge, Cades Cove, Cherokee NC. There are also some Civil War sites to see in the general area. Depending on your driving path Lost Sea in Sweatwater.

Cades Cove and anything down in the mountains is fun. Weathers not going to be great that time of year. All the Ripley stuff is good but very expensive. They do give a solid military discount if that applies to you.

Most of it is a tourist trap so watch your wallet. Do your homework and look at the nearby towns and other activities. They can be just as fun/cheaper/and less stressful. I went back in spring with family (wife/6 kids/in-laws) and it bout broke my bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back