NorthWest Mountain Challenge

Rocky723

FNG
Hello everyone, I've been seeing a ton of threads about TAC and everything encompassing it. I started to look into going to an event and was trying to find one semi-local. I'm from the Boise area and the closest would either be Oregon or Salt Lake City. Unfortunately I'm not able to travel to those so I started looking and found the NorthWest Mountain Challenge that is held at Tamarack Ski Resort (the Idaho portion at least). I am wanting to sign up this year and was wondering do these get much attendance and would it be comparable to TAC? I'm hoping to hear some positive reviews and who all is going this year so anything you have to say about it I'd love to hear. Thanks!

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve attended the hoodoo one (Oregon) most years. Great event. Very similar, maybe not quite as difficult, as a tac.
Go you’ll have a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
They get good turnout but nothing like a TAC event. They’re well ran in my experience also. So if you have a chance go shoot it.

sneaky

"DADDY"
EXO and S&S will be there and usually do an optics comparison setup area. Not as many Instagram types there clogging up the courses either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tdm

FNG
I have also only attended the Hoodoo event. 700 shooters is not uncommon, but never feels overcrowded with multiple courses. Great venue for the entire family. Courses are set up to be family friendly vs arrow busters.

ElkNut1

WKR
I'll be at the Tamarack one with a booth chatting about our ElkNut Mobile App. Stop by & say howdy. We'll be giving a few free subscriptions away as well.

ElkNut

OP
R

Rocky723

FNG
I'll be at the Tamarack one with a booth chatting about our ElkNut Mobile App. Stop by & say howdy. We'll be giving a few free subscriptions away as well.

ElkNut
I'll certainly stop by and check it out!