Norma or Hornady for 6.5 PRC

Just got a new Tikka in 6.5 PRC. Was planning to pick up a box of hunting ammo and a box of target ammo. Want to keep it the same brand so I will have matching brass to reload at the end of it. With that said would you guys go with Norma Golden Target and Bondstrike or Hornady Match ELD-M and precision hunter ELD-X?

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I use Norma golden for practice and Hornady eldx for hunting. The Norma was super cheap, around $23 a box a few months ago so stocked up. I want to hunt with edlx, so in your case I would get eldm.

packer58

WKR
If your main concern is brass for reloading later i would definitely go Norma over the Hornady ....

OP
ShortMountain91
If your main concern is brass for reloading later i would definitely go Norma over the Hornady ....
I had heard a few comments that the Hornady brass was actually pretty good for the PRC cartridges since they designed the cartridge. But yes in general I would agree with you on Norma over Hornady. Have you had some issues with Hornady in the 6.5 PRC cartridge?

packer58

WKR
I had heard a few comments that the Hornady brass was actually pretty good for the PRC cartridges since they designed the cartridge. But yes in general I would agree with you on Norma over Hornady. Have you had some issues with Hornady in the 6.5 PRC cartridge?
I have no experience with the 6.5 PRC, i was just referring to general brass quality.