Norma bondstrike

Found some of this on sale for $37 a box for 7mm PRC. Going to see how it shoots, but curious if anyone has used any of this on game.

I used them a few weeks ago for elk. I was shooting 300wsm. I bought a bunch on sale to.

I shot a bull at close range (50 yards) and he ran around 30 yards and piled up. I didn’t find a lot of blood while tracking, but upon dressing him, I found there was no heart left to pump any blood. Heart Cavity area was completely devastated.

The bondstrike shot very well in my tikka out to 400 yards.

It’s a decent hunting bullet that will work. Not the best, not the worst.

I would hunt with it again.

Solm

FNG
My rifle loves Bondstrikes! So much so that I have 30 boxes of the stuff and I DONT reload so it wasnt for the brass in my case. I've only shot a Whitetail and Coyote with them but had a pass through on the whitetail at 200 yards. Shooting a 30/06

jimh406

WKR
I shot a pretty heavy (165 lbs without head, legs, skinned, and guts) Mule Deer buck at 250 yds last year with my 300 WSM with factory loads. I think the bullet did well, but I forgot to recover or look for the exit. I was pushing time since wife had a commitment, and I used her to help drag it up the hill with the UTV as I kept the antlers up as well as I could. It was an evening shot, so I had to hang it up as soon as possible to cool off for the night.

I'll probably have more data after the weekend or shortly after.

OP
OKHunter84
Yeah it grouped well in my rifle today and I really like the packaging. Hopefully I'll get to use it in a couple weeks for my third season tag.

Used the 300 WSM 180 to take two moose with my rifle last year. Worked well, I would say pretty similar to an accubond. No complaints from me.
They shoot well and I’ve taken them to 600 yards on gongs with an adjusted BC value I found online.